Meet Jay Patel, MPT, Director
I specialize in helping patients recover from nerve, muscle, and joint disorders.
If you are striving to pain relief, a clinical expert, and easy access to physical therapy services then I can definitely help you.
I’m expert in the field of physical therapy and my accomplishments include:
- Masters Degree in Physical Therapy in 2004
Since 2004, I've been helping patients with neck, back, shoulder, knee, hip, ankle, and foot pain and dysfunction.
- Certified in Upper and Lower Quarter Neurodynamics
- Mulligan Concept
- Kinesio Taping” techniques
- Life member of World Confederation of Indian Association of Physical Therapy
- Life member of Indian Association of Sports & Medicine
- I'm a clinical instructor for students from well-known universities in the area.
- I’ve also presented a research paper on Volleyball players at 2nd International sports medicine conference, Dubai. 2015.
- My philosophy of treating the individual with correct education backed by therapeutic, natural treatments that are based on science, drives my approach to caring for my patients.
- It's very challenging to run a healthcare practice today. The insurance companies don't want to pay, drug companies advertise that pills will solve your problems.
- Consumers are getting smarter. They are looking for natural alternatives to heal and that's exactly how I can help as well as save them money doing it too.
Please Give Me a Call to Learn More
When you want to recover from nerve, muscle, and joint disorders, you need a true expert in physical therapy.
I can provide the expert services you’ll need to help you with pain relief, to get you moving again, and to get you back to the lifestyle you deserve.